<Home> <Islamic Bioethics>
1. Islamic Perspectives in Obstetrics & Gynaecology - By Prof. Hassan Hathout
2. "The Medical Definition of Death" A Symposium Held in Kuwait 17-19 December 1996 .
3. Forbidden and unclean ingredients or Substances (Nagassah) in Food Stuffs and Medicine. (Second Part:Recommendations of the 8th Fiqh-Medical Seminar):
4. The AIDS Crisis :A natural product of modernity's sexual revolution - By Prof. Malik Al Badri.
5. "AIDS-related social problems --- An Islamic Perspective" - A Seventh Islamic Medical Seminar Held in Kuwait from 6-8 December, 1993.
6. Transformation, Additives in Food and Medicine, and Substances, Actions that Nullify the Fasting: (Recommendations of the 9th Fiqh-Medical Seminar)
7. Third Medical Jurisprudence Symposium on "The Islamic Vision of some Medical Practices" (Recommendations & Papers presented in the meeting)